With an imposing exterior presence, a distinctly different interior layout and cool, contemporary styling throughout, the Pinehurst is a truly unique lodge.
The Pinehurst Lodge offers practicality as well as style, with a generous entrance porch and full-height cupboard space.
- Large open plan living area boasts comfortable sofas
- Stunning kitchen area features high-gloss cupboard, sleek dark worktops and high-spec integrated appliances as standard.
- Stylish breakfast bar and spacious entertaining area.
- Sliding patio door with easy access to outdoor space.
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with mirrored dressing areas
- Master bedroom includes spacious walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Norton Park Lodge
Designed with freedom and relaxation in mind, the Norton Park Lodge includes a modern kitchen and a vast open plan living space, furnished in classic oak wood tones. This unit is spacious, luxurious, and has a real designer feel.
- Main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and spacious en-suite shower room
- Wide variety of options for appliances and sleeping options; the large twin bedrooms can accommodate double beds if required.
- Personalise the lodge by opting for the ‘Deluxe Pack’, including an optional feature bay window, or selecting from a variety of exterior cladding finishes.
- Sliding patio doors for direct access to the outside area from the lounge, and generous comfy seating inside
A dream twin with a luxury feel, this unit contains a feature fire in the lounge and a freestanding fridge-freezer. Essentials such as the dishwasher, wine cooler, and microwave are integrated in the kitchen alongside the large range oven, and a useful utility room holds the integrated washer-dryer.
- Ample storage space including a lift-up storage bed in the main bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with L-shaped bath, thermostatic shower, and LED feature mirrors
- Separate dining area with stylish rattan chairs
- UPVC double glazing and extra insulation as standard
- Energy efficient appliances and LED lighting
- Gas combi central heating
New Hampshire Lodge
Inspired by Scandinavian lodges, this unit has incredible external appeal which is matched by the elegant open-plan modern interior. The kitchen is beautifully balanced with dark work surfaces and rich wood laminate flooring and, in addition to the breakfast bar seating area, a separate dining room provides an inviting space to share a meal with family and friends.
- Wide range of high quality appliances as standard
- Stylish en-suite with feature mirrored door and illuminated vanity mirror
- Stunning feature electric fire and contemporary furniture in rich wood tones
- Two or three bed layouts
- 16ft and 20ft models available
Superior Holiday Lodge
A modern feeling holiday home which has everything, the superior features double glass sliding patio doors to access the deck, and a stylish kitchen with under-unit lighting, a gas oven and hob, integrated appliances, and LED plinth lights.
- American style fridge-freezer
- Feature fire surround with TV above
- Integrated washer-dryer, dishwasher, and microwave
- Foldout bed in lounge, and under bed storage in the main bedroom
- Two bathrooms with dual-flush toilets, mirrored cabinets, and thermostatic showers.
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Gas combi central heating
Rio Premier Lodge
With a unique two-tone exterior cladding, the Rio Premier projects luxury. The interior light wall coverings provide a perfect contrast and styling to the warm wood tones and carpet colours, while the modern kitchen is bright and inviting, featuring a full height fridge-freezer and integrated appliances.
- Rich colour scheme throughout, with matching headboards in the bedrooms
- French doors open the living area into the outside space
- Contemporary ‘floating’ sofa seating
- High quality shower room and en-suite